The Dunlop AT81EX is the tire of choice over here at Alte Enduro. An extremely gummy compound mixed with a motocross inspired tread pattern allows for excellent grip, while maintaining a lean angle in corners that far surpasses the gummy tires on the market. Off-Camber roots and rocks are where this tire truly shines.
This tire is a 2-Ply tire, so keep this in mind if running with Tubliss, you will encounter small puntures and tears if you ride gnarly terrain at lower PSI. Mousse Bibs are highly recommended for this tire, the Michelin M18 is the size we have used for this tire, with 1 inch holes drilled every 1.5 to 2 inches.
This tire pairs extremely well with the Dunlop MX53 front tire.
Alte Tested in the gnarly PNW, performing well in all seasons.
- T81 rear tread block shape and distribution plus flexible knobs help the tire penetrate down through the surface dirt for extra traction across a broad range of off-road applications.
- Newly formulated high-wear-resistant rear tire compound offers enhanced chipping, tearing, and wear appearance.
- Geomax AT81 rear tire carcass features two nylon plies.
- Lateral grooves on the shoulder knobs provide additional biting edges and also allow the knobs to be more flexible.
- Rear center blocks are arranged in-line to provide a larger contact patch for maximum traction.
- Dunlop’s “plush pad” recess design between tread blocks enhances compliance for bump absorption and ride comfort.
- Front tire construction includes two plies of nylon wrapped with a third ply of polyester for a strong base.
Alte Enduro offers a 30-day exchange policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a product exchange. To begin the exchange process email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include order number in email. Please do not send items back to us before requesting a exchange, we will not accept the exchange.
Note: Your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags (if applicable) and in its original packaging. We will not accept used items for exchanges or returns.
Please inspect your order upon arrival and contact us immediately at email@example.com if the item is defective, damaged or if you have received the wrong item, so we can assess the issue and make it right.
Alte Enduro offers a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a product return. To begin the return process email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include order number in email. Please do not send items back to us before requesting a return, we will not accept the return.
We want to make sure that every customer recieves their product in new condition. For a return to be considered eligable, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags (if applicable) and in its original packaging. We will not accept used items for exchanges or returns.
Alte Enduro will notify you once we’ve received your returned product. Upon inspection of the return, we'll let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.